As an ASHI
Certified Inspector Tom Bopp has the
knowledge and expertise to provide you with
a thorough and professional, non-intrusive,
visual inspection of your home, from roof to
inspection is recorded on video DVD. This
eliminates documentation problems and
eliminating any issues of interpretation of
language. The DVD, written summary and
conclusions are issued immediately at the
BEWARE OF YOUR REALTOR REFERRED TWO HOUR INSPECTORS!
Outside the home, I will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then I will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning, plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space.
Here are some of the many items Tom will be looking at during your home inspection:
- Foundation and support structure
- Roof systems
- Basement seepage
- Safety issues
- Hot water heater
- Electrical capacity & components
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
- Heating system
- Central Air Conditioning system
- Walks and driveways
- Built-in appliances
- Plumbing system & fixtures
- Garages, Carports, Workshops or other external buildings
- Surface drainage
- Windows & doors
- Gutters & downspouts
- Sump pumps
HomeSpeck uses the latest technology to assure you receive a not only a superior but SAFE home inspection. This equipment includes:
- THE SURE TEST CIRCUIT ANALYZER. THIS $350 COMPUTER INSTANTLY TESTS FOR LOOSE WIRE CONNECTIONS, BAD SPLICES/RECEPTACLES, HIGH RESISTANCE GROUNDS, FALSE (BOOTLEG) GROUNDS, IT ALSO VERIFIES PROPER GFCI OPERATION, GROUND IMPEDANCE, LINE VOLTAGE, AND % OF VOLTAGE DROP BY CONDUCTING AN ACTUAL FULL 15 AMP LOAD TEST.
- ALL GAS APPLIANCES AND, VISIBLE GAS LINES, ARE CHECKED FOR GAS LEAKS USING THE TIF 8800 COMBUSTIBLE GAS DETECTOR.
- CARBON MONOXIDE LEVEL IS CHECKED BY USING THE MONOXOR ll. THIS SENSITIVE INSTRUMENT MEASURES CO FROM 0 TO 2000 PARTS PER MILLION. ALL GAS APPLIANCES ARE CHECKED FOR DEADLY CARBON MONOXIDE USING THIS STATE OF THE ART DETECTOR.
- AN ELECTRONIC 5 BEAM LASER LEVEL MADE BY ROBOTOOLS, IT IS USED TO CHECK FOR FOUNDATION MOVEMENT, PLUMBNESS OF WALLS, FOUNDATIONS AND FLOORS.
THESE TESTS ARE BEYOND INDUSTRY STANDARDS, BUT THEY INSURE
BOTH YOU THE CLIENT AND HomeSpeck THAT YOUR HOME IS SAFE!
Take Advantage of these Great Prices for Additional Services at the Time of your Inspection:
Plus, HomeSpeck is there for you after the inspection! If necessary Tom will research items of concern at no extra charge . Consultation with other experts in the field is done when necessary. An example of this includes: finding out exactly how old a furnace is. This is accomplished by calling the manufacturer and giving a serial number of the unit. There are other "tricks of the trade" which are implemented.
Tom gladly invites you to come along and watch as he inspects your home, and you are free to ask questions at any time during your home inspection. For more information on home inspections, please browse the rest of my web site. If you have any questions, please contact us.